Sorry, no listings were found.
How to us this website safely
Warnings, Scams, Alerts, and Advice on Using this Website Safely
It is for your own safety that we stress the importance of reading our hair trading guides to protect hair buyers and sellers using this site.
We take this time to reiterate that although we do everything we can to make this a safe and successful environment to conduct business we are not responsible for transactions between buyers and sellers.
If you think you have been contacted by a fraudulent user or scammer do not reply to their message. Instead contact us immediately with their details through the contact us tab located at the top of the page.
Here are some helpful tips to make sure you do not get scammed.
The most common examples of Scam attempts on OnlineHairAffair often involve one of the following:
- An Inquiry from someone far away, often in another country.
- Offering Payment through Western Union, Money Gram, certified/cashier’s check, money order, shipping, escrow service, or a “guarantee.”
- Fake PayPal payment notification emails to your email address (always login to your PayPal account directly through the PayPal website to check for payments).
- Buyers requesting sellers to send hair while money is ‘pending’ in PayPal account
- Asking you to use their own courier, and send that courier money to cover shipping costs
- Requests for video evidence of the hair cutting prior to payment being received
- People asking for personal/financial details.
- People stating they are buying your hair as a gift.
Scam Examples in More Detail
1. Emails or contact from someone claiming to be from HairSellon
- One scam example is where someone impersonates or claims to be from HairSellon, stating they can certify a buyer, guarantee a transaction or asks for your personal or financial details.
- Advice – Do not reply and report the email immediately to OnlineHairAffair through the Contact Form
2. Cashier/Certified/Teller’s Checks, Money Orders, MoneyGram, Western Union
- A buyer will offer to purchase your hair and send you one of these types of check or a money order.
- Often the amount will exceed the price agreed and the buyer will request you send them the surplus amount or pay the shipper with it
- The check/money order will be fake, and banks will sometimes hold you responsible when the check fails to clear.
- Read – How to tell if a Cashiers Check is Fake in 30 Seconds
- Best Advice – Avoid this type of payment altogether and report anyone who offers it to HairSellon. Use PayPal instead.
3. Video of cut for ‘proof’ or ‘Good Faith’
- Before purchasing your hair a buyer will ask for video proof of you cutting some hair as a sign of authenticity and good faith.
- You take the video, send it to the buyer and never hear back from them.
- Best Advice – Ask for payment first or if they seem like a genuine buyer then ask for part of the payment as a token of good faith from them.
If anyone contacts you offering cashier check, money order, offering their own shipper that you have to pay, report them immediately
Fraud Advice for Buyers
People list their hair on this website because they want to sell it. If you find anyone responding to your enquiries in a strange or negative manner our advice is simply not to pursue any further.
Pay through PayPal. If there is recourse against the seller for a refund the dispute is much easier settled with PayPal.
Fraud Advice for Sellers
Never cut your hair until the payment has been received and confirmed. If using PayPal this means waiting for the payment to clear (which in most cases is immediate, but can take a few days for echeques etc). In cases where hair is already cut this is obviously not always an option.
We strongly recommend using PayPal to receive the money for your hair sale. Fraudulent buyers will often try and use alternative payment methods such as certified checks, cashier cheques, Western Union, or MoneyGram instead. They regularly send payment amounts larger than discussed; a strong signal of a fraudulent buyer.
Beware of fake PayPal payment notification emails. Always login to your PayPal account to check payment status directly, don’t rely on an email.
Be wary of people requesting you to snip off a portion of your hair on video or over skype. These can be legitimate buyers looking for proof, but not always. We highly recommend waiting till payment clears if the buyer requires video proof of cutt.
Always retain a small portion of your hair for evidence and hold on to it for at least 2 months following the sale.
What Happens to bad Users
We use advanced website monitoring and activity records on this website to find and prevent illegal activity.
When you sign up to OnlineHairAffair your IP address is collected.
Fraudulent or misbehaviour from users of this website will result in them being blocked from accessing this website and a growing number of other websites we work with to prevent fraudulent or deconstructive activity.
Imagine finding yourself unable to access your favourite websites one day. This is what will happen if you misuse this website!
10 total views, 0 today
Hard economic times have left people thinking of different ways to make extra income. Instead of searching for that second job, try selling hair.
You may have heard about it, but maybe selling your hair never seemed to be a viable option for you. Perhaps practical questions such as “where can I sell my hair?” have stopped you from going further. http://www.OnlineHairAffair.com is here to help you sell your hair online, in a simple and straightforward way!
This auction-style site is easy to use, and allows the seller to receive multiple bids, therefore yielding higher profits. Plus, the system is completely safe. The goal is to provide both buyers and sellers with a smooth transaction; hair is showcased in the best possible way, leaving customers with clear options.
Want to sell your hair online, but the idea of an auction doesn’t appeal to you? If quick cash in exchange for selling hair sounds ideal, Online Hair Affair offers a classified ad section as well. Buyers can find better prices here, and sellers will be pleased with a quick sale!
Another question you may have is “how much money can I make selling hair?” The possibilities are endless. People consistently make anywhere for a few hundred dollars to upwards of several thousand dollars, depending on the product you are selling, With these potential profits from selling hair, what do you have to lose?
Simply visit http://www.OnlineHairAffair.com and be on your way to selling hair in no time.
9392 total views, 1 today
Emily shares why she wants to sell her hair on OnlineHairAffair.com/Classifieds. Don’t forget to check out our live auction site at http://wwww.OnlineHairAffair.com
If you have had great experience buying or selling hair on our site please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
4509 total views, 1 today
When it comes to making extra money, many people overlook an opportunity right on top of their head, hair. There is a big demand for cut human hair. Cut hair is regularly bought and sold on an international online auction site at http://www.OnlineHairAffair.com. The demand for human hair comes from wig, hair extension, and doll manufacturers who pay top dollar for locks. There is no discrimination when it comes to buying hair, everything sells. Male, female, young, old, colored, virgin, long or short hair all has a good chance of selling on OnlineHairAffair.com.
Selling cut hair online is an effortless way to make extra money. College students and stay at home moms are frequent seller who cash in locks for extra money. There is also a seller’s option at Online Hair Affair to choose a wig manufacturing charity to receive the money from the sale and earn a tax write off. Selling cut locks online is also a great opportunity for hairdressers, who can work as the middleman to sell clients hair at an agreed on percent of the final auction price. The opportunity to allow clients to make money by selling their hair is what drew the founder of Online Hair Affair into the market. There is great opportunity for hairdressers to approach clients who are getting their hair cut and ask them about selling.
The site was created to help his clients earn extra money by selling their cut hair. “Throwing away cut hair, is like throwing away money”. http://www.OnlineHairAffair.com offers buyers and sellers the excitement and motivation of online bidding. Buyers are compelled to pay more for in demand hair and sellers can follow the bidding. The auction format creates a focused marketplace for interested buyers to bid and ensures hair is sold at the highest going price. Online Hair Affair creates a “must have” demand with real time posting of competing bids.
The OnlineHairAffair.com website is easy to use, with simple login and user instructions listed on the site and with no registration fees. There are also online tips on OnlineHairAffair.com to help guests sell their hair. The OnlineHairAffair.com website is safe and secure with all transactions processed through some of the most well known companies such as PayPal and western union. A detailed feedback system is also used to ensure the quality of bidders and sellers using the site.
Online Hair Affair has been open to serious buyers and sellers since April 2008. In its first two months there were 5,000 site hits and over 100 registered users signed up and now is topping the charts at over 4000 registered users and over 10,000 views a month. Most of the hair auctioned on http://www.OnlineHairAffair.com is bought and sold in the United States and Canada, but there is also an international demand for hair that the site fulfills.
So if you are looking to sell your hair or sell your hair online We highly recommend using a veteran in the hair selling industry, http://www.OnlineHairAffair.com the #1 one place to buy and sell hair online
4513 total views, 1 today
Biotin for Hair Growth
Does Biotin Make all Hair on the Body Grow?
Biotin Side Effects
Where Can You Find Biotin?
4676 total views, 3 today